Duke Nukem 3D on Openmoko Neo

Ganesha Krishna ganesh.krishna at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 07:06:20 CEST 2008

Slightly off topic. Is this the the longest running thread on
community list? Gmail shows it at 52 conversations.

I love the game and play it on FDOM distribution. thanks to all who
made it possible. its a major gloat point while I defend my Freerunner
against the 'Technology/UI/just works' assault from friends. Duke3D
has added an extra Dimension (pun alert!) to a phones usability (along
with Remoko and other apps that many people never imagined could go on
a phone)

Thanks
-GK