CAD conversion and editing

Lothar Behrens lothar.behrens at lollisoft.de
Wed Sep 24 16:58:59 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have converted as much as possible from the CAD files into BRLCAD
files.

Propably I have forgotten to tell Michael Shiloh where the converted
files are.
(As of I had eMail contact to him)

Also I am not much familar with the BRL CAD and I also could not compare
the files to their orginal versions.

Where could I put the tgz file that contains all the others (~ 16 MB) ?

The file also contains a script. (How I have converted the igs files)

Regards,

Lothar

-- | Rapid Prototyping | XSLT Codegeneration | http://www.lollisoft.de
Lothar Behrens