Concept arts. Interface - how I would like it to see.

DJDAS djdas at djdas.net
Wed Sep 24 18:00:56 CEST 2008

wp wrote:

> What is your opinion? Say what you like, and what you don't? Make your
> own pics, share it with us. Free the imagination!

Very very nice :)
Why not substitute the touch for the left panel with an accel gesture
that "slides" the panel tilting the phone?
This could lock the panel and using other accel gestures like "up" or
"down" (to speak like accelgest language) slide the application panels
or something else like paper sheets.
Touching the icons could launch the application or (in some point of the
screen) unlock the panel and go back to the main screen.