[debian/FSO] A different SID tune for different callers?

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at openmoko.org
Wed Sep 24 18:23:22 CEST 2008

Am Mittwoch, den 24.09.2008, 17:38 +0200 schrieb joakim at verona.se:
> Is there some simple way to get fso-frameworkd play different sid tunes
> when different people call? If not, where do I hack apropriately?

First, have a look at ./etc/freesmartphone/oevents/rules.yaml. This is
our rules file, where we define that a ringtone should play once a call
comes in. Now you probably have to enhance the RingTone atom to make it
aware of the 'peer' entry in the dbus signal CallStatus. Once you have
that, you should be able to add numbers to the rules that trigger
different ringtones.

:M: