ReMoKo and openSuSE 11

Valerio Valerio vdv100 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 22:02:14 CEST 2008

Hi,

2008/9/24 Claus Christmann <hcc at gatech.edu>

> Hi,
>
> I got very excited to learn about ReMoKo, but got frustrated even more that
> hidd (the command necessary to bind the Neo to the desktop as a hid device,
> see [1]) is not present on openSuSE [2].
>
> Before I start looking into that matter I just wanted to check if anybody
> got
> ReMoKo to cooperate with kinputwizard (the part of kbluetooth in openSuSE
> that should do the stuff hidd used to do [3] ...)
>
> So, anybody any hints? In exchange for answers I would opt in to update the
> Wiki with my success story...

if your problem is in the paring process, you can change the default pin of
the neo in "/etc/bluetooth/hcid.conf" to a valid numeric pin (like 0000 or
1234 for e.g), after you pair the device once, you only need to hit connect
in the wizard evertime you want to use ReMoko.

Best regards,

--
Valério Valério

http://www.valeriovalerio.org