unable to read from Sandisk 8Gb SD

Jonathan Schultz jonathan at imatix.com
Wed Sep 24 23:39:41 CEST 2008

> This is certainly something we need, the only question is where to put
> it so people who want to update to it can routinely get it.

And also, if I may be so bold as to suggest, not to claim that
repositories contain the latest builds when that is not the case.

Personally my wishes are rather more prosaic - simply to be able to use
my Sandisk 8GB SDHC card.  Unfortunately my internet connection
resembles a length of taught string and downloading the entire kernel
source in order to make a stock-standard build is not a practical option
for me.

Jonathan