[2008.9] Font scaling for illume keyboard?

Charles-Henri Gros charles-henri.gros+openmoko at m4x.org
Thu Sep 25 04:28:06 CEST 2008

After my iPhone-bearing friends kept telling me the keyboard was too
small, I decided to create a layout with fewer letters. Each letter
becomes therefore bigger. However, the representation is the same size.
Is there a way to allow the font to scale? Is there documentation for
the .kbd format somewhere? Also, having borders for the keys would be
useful.

If necessary, I might be able to add that myself, but I'd need at least
pointers to which part of the code handles this.

Thanks,
--
Charles-Henri