[2008.09] resolv.conf

vasco.nevoa at sapo.pt vasco.nevoa at sapo.pt
Thu Sep 25 13:22:54 CEST 2008

If resolvconf isn't doing what it should, then it is our
responsibility as users to file enough bugs with enough pertinent info
until it is corrected.
If you have a clear use case that fails, open a ticket.
I don't care which kind of connection management system is inside
openmoko, as long as it works and is flexible to accommodate any
networking scenario we may come up with (which pretty much narrows it
down to resolvconf IMHO).
Let's make it work, ok? File the necessary bugs.

Citando roguemoko at roguewrt.org: