kobodeluxe - how do you quit?

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at rasterman.com
Fri Sep 26 07:56:55 CEST 2008

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 13:46:37 +0800 William Kenworthy <billk at iinet.net.au>
babbled:

> Thought that would be the answer :(
>
> An idea would be a config dialog to repurpose the aux button.  I dont

e already has one - it has about 50 config dialogs. all of them are removed
from user access/control in 2008.08 because om wanted config to be done by
their own exposure tool because it was insisted all things be done in python
and the config dialogs didnt match the ui design ideas.

so other than making such dialogs fit better in 480x640 - they are all there
and work. :)

> use the lock function (the button sucks as a regular use button anyway)
> and could perhaps be used to kill the top application in the viewing
> stack as 2007.2 power button did.  Its not only kobo which has problems
> like this as a couple of times I have had a unresponsive display
> probably caused by dialogs not on top.

as above :) e already possesses all this power and exports it nicely in gui's.