[FSO] How to develop with Qt

Erin Yueh erin_yueh at openmoko.com
Sun Sep 28 10:53:51 CEST 2008

Hi Nicola,

I've sent some patches to our distro team and OE can use bitbake to
build the latest qt4-x11-free to version 4.4.1. Since people from
community like to try qt4 new features, I will send an email to our
distro and they would help to put these packages to our feed. Then you
can install them from installer, no need to build it by yourself.

Also, not sure what you are interested in qt4? i am trying webkit
features by python-pyqt.

--Erin

[....]