[debian] install failure, fso-frameworkd is not going to be installed

Neil Jerram neiljerram at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 28 15:14:30 CEST 2008

Just reinstalling debian, and the fso stage fails with:

root at om-gta02:~# ./install.sh fso
Running stage fso
Installing FSO-specific packages
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
pkg-fso-keyring is already the newest version.
Package xserver-xorg-input-all is not installed, so not removed
[... repeat for lots of other xserver-xorg-input-* packages ...]
or been moved out of Incoming.

  zhone-session: Depends: fso-frameworkd but it is not going to be installed
E: Broken packages

(I originally ran ./install.sh all, and that failed in exactly the
same way.  I then ran ./install.sh fso, to be sure, and to get the
exact output to copy here.)

Any solution?

Thanks,
      Neil