[FDOM] new release 20080927

nickd blumph at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 23:07:12 CEST 2008

That's how Duke has to run. As for the quitting bit, see if it's your
sound - follow the directions on the wiki to turn off in-game sound [1].
Or run it from the console and check the output. It could also be the
accelerometers (check with hexdump /dev/input/event{2,3}).

-Nick

1. http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Duke_Nukem_3D