[debian] Sephora 0.1 - Suggestions needed

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Mon Sep 29 15:45:32 CEST 2008

When you get the first fix you also should see your position. But after
first fix the position is quite unsharp and gets better in the next
seconds/minutes. For me i have my position within 30-60 seconds after
starting gps.
I use the latest fso and sometimes the latest om kernel with debian

Ciao,
     Rainer