[debian] Sephora 0.1 - Suggestions needed

Michele Renda michele.renda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 17:22:28 CEST 2008

I say my situation:

 mdbus -s  org.freedesktop.Gypsy /org/freedesktop/Gypsy GetFixStatus

Give me "1" after 30 sec.

But I am unable to take my position for a long time (30 min, 1
hour).... I seem to take a lot of satellites (11 - 12 satellites) but
no position!

If I do:

 mdbus -s  org.freedesktop.Gypsy /org/freedesktop/Gypsy  GetTime

Than after a while ( and if I go out for a walk, I take a position,
and from them is simply perfect)

I updated to latest version of FSO but I still have the kerned
received when installing Debian @ FR.
(Ps. If someone know a very easy way to update it please tell to me)

Thank to all :)
Michele Renda