email

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Tue Sep 30 07:36:02 CEST 2008

Tried it - at the small screen setting and smallest I could set font the
email got only 2 -3 words per line!  Almost useless.  Rather than have
something adapted from the PC world, we need something designed for a
PDA.  e.g., Palms Versamail gets quite a panning in general, but its
still far better than anything Ive yet tried on the FR :(

Mutt or pine in a console might be a better choice, but have not seen a
package for them yet.

BillK