[FDOM 080927] Modem jokes on SIM entries

David Samblas dsamblasomcommunity at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 08:35:31 CEST 2008

Hi linus,
the only modification done vs the OM 2008.9 regarding gsm is the
addition of the
http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/feeds/2008/ipk/glibc/armv4t/base/gsm0710muxd_0.9.1+r0-gitr3ff86b129640b647ccba3d86eb243d864671b039-r0_armv4t.ipk
packages and some configuration in the /etc/X11/Xsession.d/89qtopia to
make it work.
The rest is as is in the 2008.9 so you I suppose you can debug as you
where in 2008.9 downloading the source code of Contact if you want.

BTW I have no knowlege about any one else having this issue.

Next FDOM release will come from a svn repository that will keep track
of the modifications  we have done to the 2008.X to become an FDOM, then
you will see from where a packages come(OM , angstrom or other
repositories or direct download from OM projects or from anywhere else)
I hope this helps to those asking from the souce code of FDOM.

Regards
David Samblas