Qtopia 4.4 - Qt Extended ?

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Tue Sep 30 13:50:58 CEST 2008

Lorn Potter wrote:
> 4.4 is right around the corner.
> It has dynamic rotation, webkit/example browser, a location API/example
> gps apps, Gtalk jabber thingy. and I cannot remember what else.
>
> And something else that you'll have to read about when the announcement
> comes out.
>
> :)

Is has been renamed to Qt Extended right now, isn't it?

However there are some very interesting videos on the net [1]
(especially the browser, IMHO), I just hope that the Freerunner will
have the same performances...

And what about the theme? Since in some videos there is a new
appearance, will we have something of different or just the standard
qtopia one?

Thanks for pushing something out, BTW... :P

[1] http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=QtStudios

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/