GSM buzz-fix party in Braunschweig, Germany

Pander pander at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Apr 1 15:57:25 CEST 2009

Hi all,

For me from centre of the Netherlands it is 413 km, 4 hours by car.

I have been of the list for a while. When is the exact date for this fix
party?

Any one else from the Netherlands or Belgium thinking about going there
by car? Perhaps car pulling is an option. Four OpenMoko geeks will have
plenty to talk about in 4 hours of driving ;) Possibly we could bring
even more devices to fix.

What about the resellers, are they having their stock fixed?

Regards,

Pander