[Qt Extended] debian image

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at telenet.be
Thu Apr 2 09:52:45 CEST 2009

Well, when using Radek's image, I saw a progress in seconds, but playing
didn't work (even when going via mediaplayer itself).
In the fso image, I hear a "click" when starting recording, but no progress
in seconds, and not playable as well. So ... needs investigating :-)
I need to test lots of stuff:

- alarms (using atd from angstrom, since no newer package exists), normal +
when suspended
- wake up when receiving sms
- call + echo check
- missed call bug
- duplicate sms thing
- bluetooth debug
- voice notes
- usb cable handling for power charging ...

Franky