GSM buzz-fix party in Braunschweig, Germany

Steve Mosher steve at openmoko.com
Thu Apr 2 10:11:46 CEST 2009

I'm working with the resellers to come with a program to fix the stock.
A couple have offered to work with me and we are ironing out the
details for a program for all the resellers. Joerg, myself and
others have been at this problem since early december.
In parallel I'm looking for innovative and community driven ways to
fix the phones in people's hands. Typically, I'm a impatient person,
so I understand and appreciate and would never grant others the patience
they have granted me.