[openBmap] Version 0.2.0 released of the GSM cell, GPS logger

Onen onen.om at free.fr
Thu Apr 2 18:09:41 CEST 2009

Hi,

if you have comments and/or suggestions about this release or future
evolution feel free to contact me!

Well so far what I have tried is to get the package directly into the
feeds. This is the case for OM:
http://downloads.openmoko.org/repository/unstable/armv4t/openbmap-logger_0.2.0-r1_armv4t.ipk

I am talking to SHR guys to get it in their repository too.

But if opkg.org brings something more, I will gladly do this. Thus,
would you explain me what creating a page on opkg.org would bring more?

Thanks,

Onen