[QtExtended] Latest and greatest

Filip Onkelinx filip at linux4.be
Thu Apr 2 22:16:29 CEST 2009

Hi Franky,

about the usb cable: (cablechanged signal):

initial state is using one of the files as you mentioned, but that's only
for initial state (both old and new kernels)
- old system : using /dev/input/event4
- new system : using uevent.
Can you please double check the power managment, settings when Plugged in
: make sure 'suspend' is set to off.
If it still does suspend when connected, please go to :
settings->logging->options->categories and check 'hardware' .
plug/unplug the cable a couple of times, enter a console (ssh)  and do a
'logread'.

What's the exact kernel version (url ?) you are using ?

thx,

F.