Sean's speech at ESC about making a 3G device

Steve Mosher steve at openmoko.com
Fri Apr 3 09:33:21 CEST 2009

Sargun Dhillon wrote:
> When will project B be announced?

I have not made a final decision. First I need a solid schedule from
engineering. That is, a schedule, with a high probability of hitting its
target.
Given the channels I expect to launch this in, there is no leeway for
slips. I'm talking about schedule certainty down to the week if not day.
Right now as a placeholder date for the announcement I have a day
selected in august.