Sean's speech at ESC about making a 3G device

Steve Mosher steve at openmoko.com
Fri Apr 3 10:52:57 CEST 2009

I can upload the files, but Let me tell you how we work
together and you'll see why my email is probably your best bet to
understand things, today.

I work in words. Sean works in pictures.

So by the time we are finished we have a presentation that is all
pictures. and then sean talks to that.

A video was done. So that's  the best of all because its pictures and words.