latest and greatest, progress mail 2

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at telenet.be
Fri Apr 3 11:27:58 CEST 2009

Ok, I know that probably nobody is interested, but I'm mailing it anyway :-)
New progress/bugs:

All Ok:
- alarms (using atd from angstrom, since no newer package exists),
  normal + when suspended
- wake up when receiving sms
- call + echo check
- missed call bug
- duplicate sms thing
- voice notes (see my mail/patch)
- mail ok
- wifi ok

Problems:
- usb cable handling for power charging
  ==> it seems andy-tracking kernel has an issue with power detection on the
usb port, so I'm going to try the "stable" kernel from
http://downloads.openmoko.org/distro/unstable/NeoFreerunner/
- bluetooth
  ==> "bluetooth not available" error
- sms stay on SIM as well as on phone
  ==> All sms's are stored on the phone *and* on the SIM. I don't think that
this is wanted behaviour (deleting an SMS only works on the SMS's stored on
the phone)
- I had a crash this morning, might be kernel related as well

Franky