[QtExtended] Latest and greatest

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at telenet.be
Fri Apr 3 11:54:42 CEST 2009

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 11:35 AM, Glen Ogilvie <nelg at linuxsolutions.co.nz>wrote:

> On Friday 03 April 2009, Franky Van Liedekerke wrote:
> > here are some first results of my tests on a fso-nox image and
> > andy-tracking kernel (2.6.28):
>
> > So for me, this seems great!
>
> Hi Franky,
>
> Is the filesystem image you are testing released anywhere yet?  Sounds like
> they fix most of the bugs that are annoying me, so would be keen to give
> the
> same version you are using a go.

Hi,

the filesystem is basically the fso-nox one, with one extra script to launch
qpe at boot (and the fix for the voicenotes app), together with the
andy-tracking kernel. But since this kernel has some bugs, I'm first going
to try the 2.6.28 "stable" kernel (see my latest mail about my progress).
So for now it requires some manual action, and most people don't like that.
But I haven't found the time to create a jffs2 for it yet ...

Franky