Learning with flashcards - granule

Pander pander at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Apr 3 12:28:47 CEST 2009

Thanks! It already works with kanji and am collecting/converting
flashcards to the format for this version. the result will be on
opkg.org soon

If more people are interested in a flashcard application for openmoko
and want to contribute in any way (testing, card files, etc.) please let
me know.

I have made some changes/improvements. One question, the answer is
horizontally aligned in the center and when it is larger than the screen
is is left aligned. All well, but can I also have it wrap around when it
is too long and how do I do that?