Graphics Performance

Iain B. FIndleton ifindleton at videotron.ca
Fri Apr 3 14:18:35 CEST 2009

In my case, one of the motivations for looking into the FR was the VGA
graphics capability. Any old phone would do for QVGA level performance.
As for the ferrari analogy, as far as graphics performance goes, it
looks like the Apple produces and their competitors make the FR look
like the poor cousin, which to me means that it does not have far to go
as a phone of the future. Its just an interesting little gadget for
hobbyists.

Makes me wonder what the designers were thinking.

For non-graphics intensive applications, however, the FR is quite
adequate in VGA mode.