Graphics Performance

Iain B. FIndleton ifindleton at videotron.ca
Fri Apr 3 14:25:35 CEST 2009

In my case, the apps I use need space on the screen for buttons, etc
that control the things being done. My typical layout is to use 460 x
570 for the actual application display, the rest for decorations and
controls. Under these conditions, 512 x 512 would be fine, even if I had
to cut the display by a few lines.

Even the 2D accelerations items would probably make things much better
as I do my own conversion from 3D to 2D.

Are there any instructions as to how to get the xorg driver running? I
currently use whatever came with the phone run time images