What is involved in preforming the hardware Buzz fix?

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 16:32:05 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I am getting several complaints about the buzzing from my phone, some people
are even answering my calls from my mobile number.  I live in Tennessee area
in the USA and a bit far to have my phone shipped to Germany for the fix
party, mostly due to the amount of time I will be without a phone and
shipping cost concerns.  If there is not someone in my area that can do
this, yes I will pay any fees that is asked for this service, then can
someone send detailed instructions on what needs to be done to me and I can
look over them with some of my friends and see if one of them thinks they
can do it, I am not very good with soldering irons and I don't want to kill
my phone.  I did look at the photos from one of the other buzz fix threads
and while most are not detailed enough to base a fix on it did look simple
even to me.

Thanks for the time in this matter.

P.S. Is the next hardware release of the phone, if one is planned, have this
fix already applied?