[FSO] Trigger querty-keyboard from inside application

Timo Scheffler timo.scheffler at uni-oldenburg.de
Fri Apr 3 17:17:49 CEST 2009

Hi!

I'm just starting to script something useful using fso, python and edje.
I have some questions about the keyboard which I couldn't find the
answer to...

1. Is there a way to trigger the keyboard using the framework or some
other command I can let the python script work with?
When a text-field gets focus, the keyboard should automaticaly appear
(and since it's not like that now, my app could take care of that).

2. Where can I adjust the keyboard to have the "Terminal"-Layout as
default after booting?

Timo