[SHR] from debian to shr ;-)

Davide Scaini dscaini at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 16:25:39 CEST 2009

i'm using shr testing that's quite stable... [some issues with sound
resume and gsm registering, but i guess it's just a kernel problem]

i use a wep static ip network and a dhcp  wpa one, i have some
interfaces files that i switch between. to check my gmail account i
use minimo that's really fast [and has https support]. some times i
use dillo for specific uses.
if you need more infos just ask, if you have some fixes... tell me!