[SHR] from debian to shr ;-)

Cameron Frazier frazier.cameron at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 16:32:50 CEST 2009

On Sat, 2009-04-04 at 16:25 +0200, Davide Scaini wrote:
> i use a wep static ip network and a dhcp  wpa one, i have some
> interfaces files that i switch between.

I can get a DHCP WEP network to connect fine (work), but at home (DHCP
WPA) I get nothing.  You mention that you have different interface
files, coul dyou describe the differences between them.  Obviously there
are the proto and private ssid/psk/key differences, but are there
general setup differences?

Kind regards,

Cameron