Slashdotted

robert lazarski robertlazarski at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 02:21:09 CEST 2009

http://mobile.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=09/04/04/228240&art_pos=2

Not pretty. As someone who has been lurking on this list for 1 1/2
years, patiently waiting to buy a phone but trying to avoid buzz fix
parties if I could help it, I suppose its not surprising. On the
positive side, I'll stick around to see what happens with plan b - if
that is there's anyone left to develop it and its not vapor. I like
the idea of Freerunner, just not its execution. I'd like to surprised
though and see a turn around. And yes, I'll probably buy one that
ships without hardware problems.

- R