Intone (0.20 - alpha release) Elementary based mplayer frontend

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at rasterman.com
Sun Apr 5 10:31:34 CEST 2009

On Sun, 5 Apr 2009 01:10:24 -0700 (PDT) c_c <cchandel at yahoo.com> said:

> Hi,
>   Well, the code is now on intone.googlecode.com. Go easy - I'm coding in
> elementary and sqlite3 for the first time :-) - so I know it's pretty rough!
>
> @kimaidou - I'm looking more at a method of downloading album art from the
> internet - for albums without any art. Also the lyrics (which is easier).
> Thanks for the suggestion though - was missing that one.

ok... going to go light...

you need to clean up your svn! it's full of auto-generated files! :) clean
clean clean! give it some order! :)
you need to not code paths like /usr/share/intone/intone_songs.db into the code
also thats a file you will modify - it should be in the users homedir like
~/.intone/.... ummm.. gui wise - you should respond to delete request callbacks
(see elm code - the elm wiki on e's trac etc.). otherwise.. i'll skip the rest
and go easy :) just some suggestions. otherwise.. good job! :)

The Rasterman (Carsten Haitzler)    raster at rasterman.com