[openBmap] Version 0.2.0 released of the GSM cell, GPS logger

Onen onen.om at free.fr
Sun Apr 5 11:16:05 CEST 2009

Hi Robin,

thanks for trying it out :-)

Did you use the packages directly from the FSO or SHR feeds, or manually
downloaded the ipk?

The module is provided directly by the package and should be located
under [python site-package directory]/openbmap/logger.py

Under FSO 5.1 this is:
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/openbmap/logger.py

But the FSO team has moved from older version of python to the 2.6 in
release 5.0, if I recall correctly. Before the path was sth like:
/usr/lib/python2.X/site-packages/openbmap/logger.py

So if you have downloaded manually the package, and installed it under
an image where this is not the path, you would have to move the content
of [...]/site-packages/openbmap/ to the right path of your installation.

Let me know if that helps,

Onen