[SHR] latest unstable with problems!

hab keen oh ne baba_melone at yahoo.de
Sun Apr 5 13:11:01 CEST 2009

Another problem occured, thanks to the new kernel. The accelerometer doesnt work anymore, or at least it doesnt for me. I already ran depmod -a, and wlan and usb ethernet are already working again, but the accelerometer doesnt. Can anyone confirm this or tell a way to make the accelerometer work again?