AW: Intone (0.20 - alpha release) Elementary based mplayer frontend

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 5 13:23:06 CEST 2009

Hi,
 @ Rasterman - OK - Cleaned up the svn. This should be better. Will handle the delete requests for each window - is that why the program segfaults on exit?
  And, yes, I need to shift the songs db to ~/.intone/

@Robin Paulson - Intone at opkg.org  That should help.

@Johny Tenfinger - I am using a slider that gets updated by a timer to indicate the current position. Seeking using the slider's value doesn't help because that (seeking) function then gets called every sec when I update the slider. Breaks up the sound pretty bad !

@hab keen oh ne - mplayer works fine for me on FSO. I can open other windows and type sms's while songs are playing in the background, comfortably. Try it and let me know if it's slower for you on debian.

So - the svn should be fine now at intone.googlecode.com and the ipk is also available at opkg.org. HTH.