Buying a Freerunner

Young 10equals2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 17:50:12 CEST 2009

I have been following these lists for a while now. I've looked up on
the wiki, but I still have a few questions.

1. The phone selling for 299 on the main site, do es it have the bug
fix? or might I still have that problem?

2. with the recent announcements, I am unsure whether I want to
purchase one. I have no problem with having bugs, heck, I always manage
to screw up my computer by playing with things I probably shouldn't
anyways. the question is, what is the community's suggestion? those who
already have freerunners, would y'all suggest I get one, if only to
play with it and not use it as a phone?  It'd be worth it just for the
wifi. If the wifi is working right.

thanks