Error while building the sample project using openmoko toolchain

Matthias Stone matthias.stone.lists at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 21:56:18 CEST 2009

Hi, the following advice comes from an ametuer.

I doubt this is the proper (or universal) way to fix this, but what I found
worked around this for me:  copy the ccmake command before the errors, cd
into the src/ directory, and paste the command into your terminal and run
it.  I found this builds and links the object files correctly, and they work
on my FR.  YMMV, of course.

Also, if someone has a "proper" way to fix this, I would be interested as
well, as this is (very) hackish.