Slashdotted

Steve Mosher steve at openmoko.com
Mon Apr 6 00:53:01 CEST 2009

as always, ditto, what joerg said. I could release the GTA03 design
files, but there value is limited. If the design were verified (DVT)
and made ready for production (PVT) then the design files would only
have value for somebody who wanted to quickly produce PCBs. As a
resource for a design mod ( take out edge and add in 3G) it's of limited
value since that new design will have different dimensions and will
therefore have knock-on effects on ME and  RFs.. see joergs comment
about the systems intgration systems engineering task ( layout,EE,ME,
and procuremnt)