Buying a Freerunner

Steve Mosher steve at openmoko.com
Mon Apr 6 01:35:42 CEST 2009

  Somewhere on the wiki is a place to log your non -problem.

  I suspect its due to one of two things, joerg and others chime in---

  The buzz is most prnounced at 900mhz. rf infects the lines heading
into the mixer and you'll see a ripple on the mic lines coming out. This
manefests itself as a buzz for the listener on the other end.
@1800 the buzz is less pronounced and @1900 you get no buzz( AFAIK)
so, if your cell tower is giving you 1900, no buzz.

The other explanation could be filtering on the landline. wild ass guess.

Somebody with an actuall EE degree can probably explain better or more
accurately.