Slashdotted

Marcel tanuva at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 6 02:37:37 CEST 2009

Am Monday 06 April 2009 02:28:05 schrieb Anthony Clearn:
[...]
> but isn't the fact that the phone is open the big selling
> point? I know it is for me.

That's the selling point for us more-or-less nerds. But the average
oh-the-iphone-has-so-nice-bling-bling-user cannot see the value an open phone
has for us but sees that it has no camera. But he/she wants a camera, so the
decision is done. This is of course simplistic and I love the iPhone on a
different "layer", too, but it's the way I mostly see it.

--
Marcel