Transparent keyboard in illume

Richard Kralovic riso at om.ksp.sk
Mon Apr 6 10:37:37 CEST 2009

> Then I restarted, and lead the xcom.... script. It runs ok (no errors).
> But when I "open" the keyboard, it is not transparent, and the circles
> from "u..." clockwise or the way back just change the size. Have I
> really installed "your" qwo package ? How can I check please

Hmmm... you can e.g. check if /usr/bin/qwo contains string
NET_WM_WINDOW_OPACITY (run
strings /usr/bin/qwo | grep NET_WM_WINDOW_OPACITY
). Or you can just reinstall qwo (I have recompiled it now to be sure
that the version is correct).

If you want to test if the transparency works at all, you can try
opkg upgrade
opkg install transset
transset
and click any window - it should be transparent afterwards.

Greets
	Richard