packaging my application

Anas Alzouhbi anas.lbn at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 12:04:50 CEST 2009

Hi
I try to run a program "helloworld"
I read the toolchain document, I arrived to packaging your application:
but I run this command om-make-ipkg helloworld
the output of this command is:
usage: om-make-ipkg [app_dir_name] [ipkg_control_file]
y011pc99:~/helloworld/src# cd ..
y011pc99:~/helloworld# cd ..
y011pc99:~# om-make-ipkg helloworld
make: Entering directory `/root/helloworld'
Making install in src
make[1]: Entering directory `/root/helloworld/src'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `sample-main.c', needed by
`sample-main.o'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/helloworld/src'
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1
make: Leaving directory `/root/helloworld'
what I have do to solve this problem, should I rename sample-main.o to
main.o, or what??