Remote buzz-fix in Braunschweig or PULSTER? was: Re: Freerunner buzz-fix party in Braunschweig

Gunnar Aastrand Grimnes gunnar.grimnes at dfki.de
Mon Apr 6 12:24:09 CEST 2009

Hi,

I would quite like to have my FreeRunner fixed, but not at the cost of
driving across all of germany. What about sending it to you (along with
money for return shipping somehow)?
There was discussion of this before.

Alternatively - does pulster offer some buzz-fixing? I seem to remember
reading about plans for this here before? Christoph?

Cheers,

- Gunnar

Daniel Willmann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> there is now a date set for the buzz-fix party in Braunschweig
> (May 1st - May 3rd). Please put your names on the wikipage
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/BuzzFixParty#Braunschweig if you are
> planning to attend. Any other infos, location, etc. will be updated
> there.
>
> Regards,
> Daniel Willmann

Gunnar Aastrand Grimnes