[Debian/fsod] Failed to register to network

Marcel tanuva at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 6 13:01:18 CEST 2009

Moin,

Since yesterday (iirc) zhone always complains about not being able to register
to the gsm network, .xsession-errors tells me this:

Failed to register to network
network status changed: dbus.Dictionary({dbus.String(u'registration'):
dbus.String(u'denied', variant_level=1), dbus.String(u'strength'): dbus.Int32
(52, variant_level=1), dbus.String(u'mode'): dbus.String(u'automatic',
variant_level=1), dbus.String(u'act'): dbus.String(u'GSM', variant_level=1)},
signature=dbus.Signature('sv'))

"registration denied" - okay. But why? The debuglog of frameworkd says
something about "no network code", but I cannot interpret the AT commands :)

The log can be found here: http://pastebin.ca/1383626

My actions:
1. /etc/init.d/fso-frameworkd start
2. start zhone
3. enter PIN
4. see the error in the log (tail -f)
5. /etc/init.d/fso-frameworkd stop

Then the error occurs. The strange thing is: Yesterday I still received an SMS
in this state. Can someone light this up?

--
Marcel