Navit skins...

D. Gassen dirk.gassen at web.de
Mon Apr 6 16:37:29 CEST 2009

Am 06.04.2009 um 02:49 schrieb Marco Trevisan (Treviño):

> Hello, some days ago I saw this nice skin for Navit [1] on scap.
> Please, could the author share it? :P
>
> Anyway, how can these skins be written?

Maybe you want to check out [1], [2] and [3].

I stumbled accross these pages by searching for Mineque on the
documentation wiki (they had a screenshot of a skin called Mineque on
their main page).

I was quite amazed about the possibilities of this software :-)

> And... How can be enabled the 3d-view? Should I change something in my
> navit.xml to get it working with latest svn version?

On [1] they mention a "cegui" (not supported anymore) that can be
started in 3D mode by specifying:

> <gui type="cegui" tilt="400" view_mode="3D" skin="Mineque" />
I haven't tried if it works with any other GUI's but maybe it's worth
giving it a try?

Dirk

[1] http://wiki.navit-project.org/index.php/Configuring_Navit
[2] http://wiki.navit-project.org/index.php/Skinning_the_SDL_GUI