Camera module as back case (was Re: Slashdotted)

Steve Mosher steve at openmoko.com
Mon Apr 6 20:19:30 CEST 2009

  I'll ask Tully  OMs resident ME genius to have a look.
  A long while back when Joerg and I were doing the GTA04
  we had decided to use the GTA02 case (with mods) for the
  project and were playing with several camera Ideas. Tully
  is looking at that for me now ( I had some new ideas) so
  I'll ask him to have a look see at this stuff as well.

  Steve