auimd-0.2, a user interface for mobile devices (and especially the FreeRunner !)

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Mon Apr 6 23:16:32 CEST 2009

2009/4/6 Pierre Hébert <pierrox at pierrox.net>:
> On Monday 06 April 2009, Risto H. Kurppa wrote:
>> Without trying, to me it looks like a job well done! I think I might
>> try it on Debian at some stage. If someone tries this please post your
>> results!!

> I forgot to mention that a good way to try it is to simply run auimd on a
> desktop. Of course the FSO framework won't be available, but it should
> run ok :-)
>
> Pierre.

Ah, true. Tried on my Kubuntu 8.10 + KDE 4.2.2:

rhk at rubert:~/freerunner/auimd/auimd-0.2$ ./auimd.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./auimd.py", line 25, in <module>
    from core.desktop import createDesktop
  File "/home/rhk/freerunner/auimd/auimd-0.2/core/desktop.py", line
67, in <module>
    from core.window_catcher import WindowCatcher
  File "/home/rhk/freerunner/auimd/auimd-0.2/core/window_catcher.py",
line 3, in <module>
    from Xlib.display import Display
ImportError: No module named Xlib.display
rhk at rubert:~/freerunner/auimd/auimd-0.2$

Any tips?